Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Wow, we just had the greatest vacation to Disneyland! I love that place. It trully is such a happy place to be. It's always clean, cheerful music is playing everywhere you go, and everyone is so nice and friendly. WE LOVED IT! We spent a few days, so we didn't feel rushed to get everything in right away. We took our time, and enjoyed every bit of it. We even made good use of the pool at the Hotel. Hunter and Spencer loved going down the slide...

My parents joined us for one day of the trip, which was so fun. They actually were with us on Keith's birthday!
The boys loved the jacuzzi...

And I think the Grizzly River Run was Tanner and Spencer's favorite ride. They went over and over and over. And boy, were they soaked!

Conner loved playing at the pool as well!

Tanner and Spencer even enjoyed some time with Cinderella! She showed them how to be "arm-in-arm" with a princess! I could tell they were a little embarrassed, but I think they both secretly liked it! They sure had the giggles!

Isn't Tyler so cute working so hard?






Overall, awesome vacation! I even braved the "Tower of Terror", which Keith insisted I try, and I have to say it was one of my favorites! Hunter loved it too! Well, there were lots of favorites about the whole trip! Let's just say, we will do it again sometime!









13 comments:

Jessica said...

looks like so much fun!

Sarah said...

I love seeing pictures of your 5 boys! What a great trip! I think you did it the right way: taking your time and coming back for more day after day!

The Tower of Terror is TERRIBLE! Just my humble opinion.

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Sooo much fun! We went this year as well. My kids have decided that they'd like to live there. I'd be OK with that. If only there wasn't that whole "work for a living" thing.

You need to send me your email address or join facebook so I can send you contact info on Phoenix North Stake friends. Several of them have asked about your family.

Ben

Katrina Rasband said...

was a fun vacation! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a blast! You got some great pictures!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Okay, I LOVE the picture of Tyler!! That is so cute! They are all cute. the one of Conner the family picture. Looks like you had a great vacation! I am so glad you guys got to go.

russandkatie said...

that picture of Tyler is so funny! I love it!!! Glad you guys had so much fun, maybe next time we can go together!

KP said...

Cute pix!!! Your late spring timing was great at Disneyland. Great timing in your lives too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Keith. Love those little boys. THe photo of Tanner & Spencer with the princess is good too. Glad it was so fun!!!

Rebecca said...

I love looking at pictures of your family. You all look amazing. I can't believe how good you look. You look gorgeous. I dreamt about you last night. Tell Keith hello for me.

Steph and Keith said...

Hey Rebecca, Ben Larson is trying to locate you, besides I am too. He said he couldn't find you on facebook, or elsewhere. I would love to have your e-mail or a way to contact you. It's great to hear from you again!

Rebecca said...

Your dad told me Ben was looking for me. Funny, I was looking for him just the day before you dad contacted me!

My email address is: dpcmommy@hotmail.com

SimplyGigi said...

Your boys are so handsom! I want tp pinch your littlest ones cheeks!