Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let the good times roll!

Hunter said the other day that he wanted to try riding his bike without training wheels. So, we took them off, and to my amazement, he just took off, and did not fall! I was so impressed! Conner and Tyler have so much fun in the tub - I love it!! Today we saw this Dora cake on Nick Jr. The boys wanted to make it, and I happened to have left-over frosting from decorating Santa's cookies, so I said sure! Here is the end result! The boys, along with Riley, Caitlyn, Mallory and Reese all had fun gobbling it down after school!





5 comments:

russandkatie said...

that cake is so cute!!!!

Good job Hunter

Spencer and Marlee said...

GO HUNTER!!! He could balance, ride his bike, and smile/look at the camera!! I'm impressed!!
The cake is cute!! I wish I could have been there to eat some!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!!!

Nana said...

You are such a fun and talented mother. I made cookies often for after school--they just never got baked.......

KP said...

You are COOL mom. Way to go Hunter!

jt said...

That is so funny, I was trying to find you on facebook yesterday. Are you on yet? Your family is darling. Does Jen have a blog? My email is jane b Taylor at gmail. Nice to see you.